Two band 18ct yellow and white gold ring with pave set diamonds nrg50
One ring made up of two 18ct gold bands, one white and one yellow gold, linked together with pave set diamonds.
This double band ring is just the perfect combination of weight and comfort. The shape of the the bands, combined with a curved inside loop makes it perfect for everyday wear. Sue x.
- When worn the bands sit together perfectly.
- The 18ct yellow gold band can move freely.
- The setting is soldered to the 18ct white gold band.
- 6 x 1.5mm white diamonds - Vs, F/G quality set in an 18ct white gold loop.
- 18ct yellow gold band is a 3mm width by 1.5mm depth oval section.
- 18ct white gold band is a 1.5mm round section.
- The setting is approximately 8.5mm in length.
- The ring pictured here has polished white gold, while the yellow gold has a subtle matt finish. Also available fully polished.
- Interlocking ring.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
Fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
Arrives in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.