- We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
- We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
- This policy shall apply to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location.
- This policy shall apply to all physical orders submitted through our website, by telephone or via email.
- This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
- If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
(a) we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
(b) the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
(c) you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
(d) none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
- In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us before returning your item.
- Products returned under this policy must be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
- The following types of product may not be returned under this policy:
(a) any product that is made to commission;
(b) any product that has been resized;
(c) any product personalised or adapted for you in any other way; or
(d) gift vouchers.
- We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
- We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
- We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
- If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
(a) we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
(b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
(c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may recycle, destroy, or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
- This website is owned and operated by Sue Lane Jewellery.
- You can contact us:
(a) using our website contact form;
(b) by telephone, on 01885 488836; or
(c) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
Sue makes rings to the size your select when ordering. If the ring does not fit, then she will re-size the ring free of charge (once only) providing:
- You (the customer) pay £9 to cover Royal Mail Special Delivery costs for returning the ring to you (can be paid by cheque or back transfer).
- You (the customer) ensure it's returned within 14 days of delivery.
Please contact Sue before returning a ring for a re-size; it is so useful to have a discussion to help gauge how much adjustment is needed.
Please note: rings must be returned via Royal Mail Special Delivery and opting for the appropriate insurance option to cover the cost of the item. Sue Lane is not responsible for the delivery costs of returning a ring for re-sizing or for lost or damaged rings whilst in transit. For more details, please read our Returns Policy.
Sue will happily resize, refinish or repolish the ring at any time after the 14 days have expired, but at a cost based on the time needed to fulfil the work which Sue can quote before you return the ring.
Not sure of your ring size?
If you are not sure of your ring size, please contact Sue. She can arrange your order and then post out a free ring sizer to you. You then simply call or email with the measurement.