My next show is The Contemporary Craft Festival in Devon, 9th-11th June. Take a look at their website for details and do drop by and say hello if you are in the area!
I have these pieces of gold and platinum on the bench waiting to be transformed in to rings in time for the show!
I just found this little film I made at the end of last year. It just reminded me how the seasons change so quickly and the warmth of the colours here are just wonderful.
I often work to commission with clients who would like a special piece of jewellery. Often it involves selecting stones, and this is something that can take time to get just right. At the moment I am working a on pink sapphire ring design that will include one of the four pear shape pink sapphires below. At the end of the film is a mock up, of what the portions of the ring would look like. Which one will it be?
New: white gold sapphire and diamond ring- coming online soon
New: Gold and diamond ring - coming online soon
New: Platinum and diamond ring - coming online soon
Gold and diamond ring (nrg3) - £1400
Do contact Sue for details about any of these ring
I am constantly inspired my rural landscape around me. I photograph and film everyday, and this feeds into my design work. Here are a couple of images that show the links.
The early morning light was so inspiring this week.I just wanted to capture a few moments of magic.
Sizing, delivery, returns
Buying jewellery couldn't be simpler
- Simply choose the piece you would like to order.
- Purchase online or give Sue a call. Most major credit and debit cards can be accepted over the telephone, whilst bank transfers and cheques are also an option for you - contact Sue for details.
Sue makes all the work by hand. If the jewellery you have ordered is in stock, she can despatch quickly, usually within 2 days. If not, Sue will make it for you; this can take between 3 days to 3 weeks, depending on complexity and time of year.
To be sure of your delivery time have a chat with Sue first. If your order is very urgent or you have a deadline, talk to Sue - she will do her very best to make it in time for you.
- All orders are beautifully packaged in a lovely black and grey box with Sue Lane written on the outside and then tied with ribbon. It's then wrapped in lots of tissue to make it’s safe journey to you.
POSTAGE IS FREE! Sue doesn’t charge you a thing for postage. All orders are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery, meaning it is insured and guaranteed next day delivery by your Postman. Your signature will be needed but if you’re not in a card will be left for you.
If for any reason you don’t love your piece of Sue Lane jewellery it can be returned within 14 days of purchase providing it is unworn and in it’s original packaging and a full refund will be given.
All items must be returned via a fully insured delivery service. I (Sue Lane) am not responsible for the delivery costs of returned items or for lost or damaged items whilst in transit.
- You MUST contact Sue before returning any item.
- You will receive a full refund within 14 days of receipt of the item.
- Please note that commissioned items are non-returnable.
- You can also exchange your piece of jewellery within 14 days of purchase. You MUST contact Sue before returning any item for an exchange.
- Should the item you are exchanging to have a higher value than the returned item, you will be sent an invoice for the additional amount which can be paid by card, bank transfer or cheque. If the item is cheaper, Sue will refund the difference.
- Once payment is sorted and the new piece made, Sue will post it to you.
Sue makes rings to the size your select when ordering. If the ring does not fit, then she will re-size the ring free of charge (once only) providing:
- You pay £9 to cover Royal Mail Special Delivery costs for returning the ring to you (can be paid by cheque or back transfer).
- You ensure it's returned within 14 days of delivery.
Please do contact me before returning any ring for a re-size, it is so useful to have a discussion to help gauge how much adjustment is needed.
Please note: rings must be returned via a fully insured delivery service. I (Sue Lane) am not responsible for the delivery costs of returning a ring for re-sizing or for lost or damaged rings whilst in transit.)
Sue will happily resize, refinish or repolish the ring at any time after the 14 days have expired, but at a cost based on the time needed to fulfil the work which Sue can quote before you return the ring.
Not sure of your ring size?
If you are not sure of your ring size, please contact Sue. We can arrange your order and then post out a free ring sizer to you. You then simply call or email with the measurement.
Postage and packaging
As I have mentioned postage is FREE within the UK. Outside the UK (the countries below only) there will be an additional small charge of £10 to cover extra delivery costs.
Europe: United Kingdom, Andorra, Austria, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Canary Islands, Corsica, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Madeira, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Outside Europe: Brazil, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and USA.