Beautiful rose gold and pear shape imperial topaz stacking ring set
Please select all options.
Limited edition one size only... Beautiful rose gold and pear shape imperial topaz stacking ring set.
When I found this beautiful stone, I knew I had to have it. The colour is just so stunning. Imperial Topaz, with its distinct peach, pink, orange and champagne hues, is the rarest topaz variety, and hence the most valuable. It’s also has a very good hardness, so perfect for everyday wear. I also knew I wanted to create an 18ct rose gold ring to bring out all those warm Autumnal tones. Sue x.
The centre band slots in and out of the imperial topaz ring. The rings can be worn on their own or together. It can also stack along side other rings, or can be commissioned to allow your own wedding or eternity ring to work with this design. It sold with the pave set diamond band.
- 18ct rose gold.
- Stunning ethically sourced imperial topaz.
- Pear shape 10.5mm x 6.2mm, 1.62ct weight.
- Round white diamond, 4mm, 0.25ct F/G vs1.
- Rubover settings.
- The widths of the two bands attached to the settings are 3mm court shape. Total band width including the central gap, approx 8.5mm.
- The centre band slides out completely and can be worn with or with the imperial topaz.
- The ring has a matt finish with the edges of the settings polished.
The second band is an 18ct rose gold pave set diamond band.
- 2.2mm wide flat band.
- Pave set with 19 x 1.5mm round white diamonds.
- Milled edge.
- Fully polished finish.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
Made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
It will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.