Silver, 18ct gold and yellow sapphire ring
Please select all options.
A fabulous modern stacking silver and gold ring that's perfect for everyday wear.
- The beautiful yellow sapphire is pear shape, measuring 7 x 5mm. It is has a lovely brightness, and rich colour.
- The setting is 18ct yellow gold, with the edge around the stone polished.
- The silver ring measure 2.5mm x 1.7mm and is court shape, making it very comfortable.
- Can be fully polished of matt band with a bright polished setting.
- Do you prefer green, a peridot version is available, or a blue sapphire version too.
- Shown with a simple 18ct gold ring, a simple and subtle silver ring and an 18ct gold and pave set diamond ring.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.