Silver, 18ct gold and marquise diamond ring nr7dia
Two band ring consisting of two 2mm round section silver rings, overall dimension 4mm wide.
- 6mm x 3mm marquise diamond.
- The setting pictured is 18ct white gold, select yellow gold if you prefer
- Diamond - Vs, F/G, 0.22ct.
- One ring can move freely, while one ring is soldered to the setting. This means the diamond stays on top of the ring, and does not fall to the bottom.
- Pictured with matt with polished setting.
I’ve received my ring on Friday and it’s beautiful, thank you! I’ve been wearing it all weekend and I absolutely love it, so comfortable and just gorgeous.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.