Pear shape ruby 18ct yellow gold stacking ringset
Please select all options.
Pear shape ruby 18ct yellow gold stacking ringset - perfect for a Ruby Anniversary. Unique and contemporary.
This is a beautiful pear shape ruby, a unique excellent cut, colour and quality that I loved as soon as I saw it. It is a limited edition as I can’t be sure to source a similar stone at the same cost. If you order this ring it will be with this exact ruby. I hope you love it as much as I do. Sue.
A staking ringset, whereby the centre band slots in and out of the ruby ring. The ruby ring can be worn on it’s own or with one or more of the rings shown. It can also stack along side other rings, or can be commissioned to allow your own wedding or eternity ring work with this design.
You can buy the ring to suit your desire to include or not, the middle band and finish.
- Pear shape ruby 1.15ct weight. A truly beautiful strong colour with a clean and clear cut and very clean.
- The 18ct yellow gold setting has polished edges.
- The widths of the two bands attached to the setting are each 2mm wide x 1.5mm deep.
- One band is square edge and one band is D shape for contrast.
- The design allows for a centre band to slot in the middle.
- Total band width approx 4.5mm.
- The removable centre band is 1.5mm wide.
- A limited edition ring.
- The pave set diamond middle band options are my 18ct gold and pave set diamond ring
Size N1/2 is ready and will take around 2 weeks. Other sizes will take around 5 weeks. Please let me know your finger size in the comments section when ordering. Do get in touch if you would like more information about sizing for this ring.
Fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
Arrives in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.