Contemporary Platinum and Diamond Necklace nkl23
A beautiful diamond pendant, a timeless modern classic.
This necklace is based on a collection I have been exploring for a while. The original inspiration was taken from a photograph I took of buds just starting to turn to tiny leaves on a branch. I wanted to keep it really simple and let the diamond do all the talking. I love how the light catches each diamond differently due to the position of the settings. Sue x.
- The surface can be fully polished (shown in images) or given a soft matt finish with the edges of the settings polished.
- Pendant is 30mm long by 10mm wide.
- 5 x 3mm bright white sparkling diamonds, vs1 F/G. Total carat weight 0.55ct.
- The diamonds are conflict free and ethically sourced.
- Contemporary, unique, bespoke, modern and handmade.
- 16" necklace and 18" necklace length shown in photographs.
- The settings are all positioned at angles so they give off lovely sparkles as you move and turn.
- The pendant is 18ct white gold in it's natural colour; it has not been rhodium plated. Should you prefer it to be plated please get in touch for more details.
The necklace is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
This necklace is made to order, so will take 3-4 weeks for delivery. However if you need it sooner, do get in touch as I often have one in stock, which can be sent out in 2-3 days.
The necklace arrives in a beautiful square heavy weight necklace box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this necklace? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.