Contemporary emerald and pave diamond 18ct gold stacking ring set
Please select all options.
A bespoke, one of a kind 18ct yellow gold ring with a stunning oval emerald with a row of sparkling diamonds.
- 6 x 4mm oval emerald, beautifully cut, bright and vivid green. As expected with an emerald, inclusions are present, but are minimal and don't distract from the beauty of this emerald.
- 18ct yellow gold.
- Flat 5mm band accompanied by a 2mm round section band.
- Total ring width - 7mm.
- 10 x 1.5mm bright sparkling round white diamonds are set into a 2.5mm x 18.5mm rectangular flat loop.
- The diamonds are ethically sourced and conflict free. VS1 F/G.
- The loop is soldered to the narrow band, and hold the two rings together, enabling the wide flat band to move freely.
- Matt finish.
- Size O.
Fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
Arrives in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.