Bespoke one of a kind ring set with unique and beautiful green sapphire
Please select all options.
This is a bespoke, one of a kind two band ring set, with an utterly unique and beautiful green sapphire, rich in all shades of green."
- 8.4mm x 7mm octagonal green sapphire, 2.49ct weight, ethically sourced and conflict free.
- Unique green sapphire, very well cut reflecting the light beautifully, with rich green shades giving an excellent depth to the stone.
- The setting is 5mm high.
- 18ct yellow gold band.
- 2.5mm wide x 1.3mm deep D shape band.
- The setting "overhangs" the band to allow the second band to nestle either side.
- Matt finish with the edge of the settings highly polished.
- 18ct yellow gold.
- 4mm wide x 1.3mm deep D shape band.
- 9 x 1.8mm and 15 x 1mm round white diamonds, Vs1, F/G colour.
- The diamonds are flush set into the band in a random and scattered design.
- The diamonds fill approximately half the band
- Matt finish.
The ring is currently N, which can be posted out within 5 days of your order. Should you need another size, I will use the same sapphire and re-create the ring in your size. This will take 4-5 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
Should you prefer rose gold, white gold or platinum, I can make this ring with the beautiful green sapphire in your finger size. Also you may prefer to buy the rings separately, if so, please get in touch for pricing.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.