18ct yellow gold and diamond ring
Please select all options.
A loverly, contemporary and simple 18ct yellow gold and diamond ring.
- A 3mm, 0.11ct Vs1, f/g diamond is set into 18ct yellow gold and soldered to the side of the band.
- The band is 2mm round, and therefore perfect for everyday wear.
- The ring pictured here has a matt finish. You can choose a polished finish if preferred.
- If you are purchasing this as an engagement ring, the perfect wedding band to wear alongside it is this gold ring.
- I can make the ring in any metal of your choice, please get in touch for prices.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.