18ct rose gold and pave set diamond eternity ring
Please select all options.
18ct gold and diamond eternity ring, wedding ring, or engagement ring, handmade just for you.
This is a perfect eternity, wedding band or stacking ring that you can wear alongside your own collection of rings. The line of closely pave set diamonds gives a really bright splash of sparkle, with a delicate milled decorative edge. Plus the band is 18ct gold, so strong enough for everyday wear. Sue x.
- Available in 18ct rose gold or yellow gold (rose gold shown here)
- Available with either 14 x 1.5mm diamonds; giving a band fill of between one third to half full depending on your finger size (yellow gold ring shown here is size P 1/2).
- Or 25 x 1.5mm diamonds - giving a band fill of between two thirds to fully filled band depending on your finger size.
- 2mm wide ring.
- A matt or a polished finish.
- Bright sparkling white F/G diamonds, Vs clarity, ethically sourced and conflict free.
- Pave set.
- Can be easily worn next to other rings
- Polished finish shown here, if you would prefer a matt finish please state this in the note section while placing your order
This ring also features stacking ring set nrg49
A similar version, without the milled decorative edge is available nrg42
The ring can be commissioned with any number of diamonds. Contact Sue for more info.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.