Contemporary Gold, Silver and Diamond Necklace
Please select all options.
Two rings of silver, linked and joined together by a band of gold and string of white sparkling diamonds. The joy of this of this necklace is that it can be worn the other way around too for a more paired back look.
- Sterling silver and 18ct gold pendant (rose gold pictured)
- The surface has a soft matt finish, while the gold loop is polished.
- 7x 1.5mm pave set diamonds.
- The pendant measures 28mm diameter.
- The pendant hangs on a silver snake chain.
- Both silver rings move freely.
Considering a unique and silver, gold and diamond ring to match?
This necklace is made to order and can take 3-4 weeks, should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The necklace is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The necklace will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this necklace? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.