Cornflower blue sapphire and diamond 18ct gold double band ring OF66
A simply stunning ethically sourced and conflict free sapphire and diamond ring. It would be a fabulous alternative engagement ring or eternity ring.
- Two 18ct gold bands, one white gold and one yellow gold.
- Beautiful pear shape 1.01ct clear, bright mid cornflower blue sapphire.
- 2.5mm round diamond.
- The rings have movement, while being permanently linked together.
- Matt finish with bright polished edge of the setting (pictured here).
- It is unique due to the wonderful colourful and shape of the sapphire.
- The ring pictured is matt with a polished setting.
- This is a one off piece due to the quality of the stone. If you order this ring you will receive this actual sapphire.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
Fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
Arrives in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.