Pear shape ruby 18ct yellow gold stacking ringset OF89
Pear shape ruby 18ct yellow gold stacking ringset - perfect for a Ruby Anniversary. Unique and contemporary.
The centre band slots in and out of the ruby ring. The rings can be worn on their own or together. It can also stack along side other rings, or can be commissioned to allow your own wedding or eternity ring work with this design.
- Pear shape ruby 1.15ct weight.
- The 18ct yellow gold setting has polished edges.
- The widths of the two bands attached to the setting are 1.8mm and 2.5mm. Total band width approx 5.5mm.
- The removable centre round section band is 18ct white gold and 1.5mm wide.
- The white gold band can be swapped for an 18ct yellow gold pave set diamond band - contact Sue for cost and details. See last two images.
- Lovely colour and cut stone.
Size N1/2 is ready and will take around 2 weeks. Other sizes are made to order and will take around 5 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
Fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
Arrives in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.