18ct yellow gold, silver and pink sapphire ring with diamond OF73
A unique sapphire and diamond ring, which is wonderfully tactile and comfortable to wear. This contemporary ring is all about the beautiful pink sapphire and the sparkle from the diamond.
- 18ct yellow gold and silver.
- 8x4mm beautiful pink sapphire (bubblegum pink).
- 2.5mm round white diamond.
- One ring is soldered in position to the setting, while the second ring can move freely.
- The free moving ring has the diamond setting attached to it.
- Matt/brushed finish with a polished edge on the settings.
- One ring made up of 2 x 2mm round bands, all linked together.
- One of the bands is soldered to the setting to hold the sapphire on top of your finger.
- When worn the gold rings sit together perfectly.
- The sapphire and diamond are conflict free and ethically sourced.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks, should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.