Contemporary diamond and sapphire ring set
I met a client recently at a show and she particularly liked this gold and sapphire stacking ring set. She wanted a bespoke ring made with a yellow sapphire and a diamond.
After several meetings to confirm the design and select the stones, we came up with the ringset below, which worked beautifully well.
Three individual stacking rings that can be worn in lots of ways.
1. Platinum and marquise diamond set into 18k yellow gold
2. Platinum and yellow sapphire set into 18k yellow gold
3. 18k yellow gold ring set with 14 cognac diamonds
Also in Contemporary Jewellery Maker Blog
Sue makes rings to the size your select when ordering. If the ring does not fit, then she will re-size the ring free of charge (once only) providing:
- You (the customer) pay £9 to cover Royal Mail Special Delivery costs for returning the ring to you (can be paid by cheque or back transfer).
- You (the customer) ensure it's returned within 14 days of delivery.
Please contact Sue before returning a ring for a re-size; it is so useful to have a discussion to help gauge how much adjustment is needed.
Please note: rings must be returned via Royal Mail Special Delivery and opting for the appropriate insurance option to cover the cost of the item. Sue Lane is not responsible for the delivery costs of returning a ring for re-sizing or for lost or damaged rings whilst in transit. For more details, please read our Returns Policy.
Sue will happily resize, refinish or repolish the ring at any time after the 14 days have expired, but at a cost based on the time needed to fulfil the work which Sue can quote before you return the ring.
Not sure of your ring size?
If you are not sure of your ring size, please contact Sue. She can arrange your order and then post out a free ring sizer to you. You then simply call or email with the measurement.