Bespoke and unique 18ct white and yellow gold, garnet and diamond ring OF76
Sold OutSize Guide
A unique, contemporary garnet and diamond statement stacking ring set.
Such a lot of time and experimentation went into making this piece, to ensure the balance and proportions worked just perfectly.
- 18ct white and yellow gold.
- The white gold has a lovely hammered finish.
- 9x5mm pair shape garnet (1.96ct weight).
- The garnet had a beautiful warmth with a spectrum of red, oranges and yellow that changes in different lights.
- 14 x 1.5mm round pave set diamonds (0.21ct weight).
- Matt finish with bright polished edge of the setting .
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.