Unique, bespoke and contemporary aquamarine and diamond ring
Please select all options.
A unique, contemporary and modern stunning aquamarine and diamond 18ct gold and silver ring.
I loved making this ring. It began with thoughts and sketches…then I started to put all the elements together of the two different tone aquamarines, a diamond, and mixing silver and gold to create a eye catching design but still practical enough to wear everyday. I have made various commissions in the follow months based on this design, each one slightly different, but all still relatedSue x.
- 18ct yellow gold band and two silver bands - all D shape.
- Total band width is 7.7mm.
- 10 x 7mm clear bright light blue pear shape aquamarine.
- 5 x 3mm clear bright light blue oval shape aquamarine.
- 4mm round white diamond, VS1, F/G (0.25ct).
- The rings have movement, whilst being permanently linked together.
- Matt finish with bright polished edge of the setting.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.