18ct yellow gold and platinum marquise diamond ring
Please select all options.
A unique, one off, contemporary diamond ring in yellow gold and platinum.
Such a unique ring, it works so beautifully as a stand alone bespoke ring, or alongside another ring. I recently made it for a client to celebrate her 40th wedding anniversary which she stacked alongside her own 40 year old rings and it looked amazing. Sue x.
Just to let you know that the ring arrived safely on Friday, it is beautiful- and I am very pleased with it. Thank you. JP
- 18ct yellow gold band which is 2mm D shape.
- Platinum band is 1.5mm round shape.
- 0.25ct marquise white diamond, 6x3mm, Vs, F/G colour
- 2 x 2.2mm round diamonds.
- The rings are soldered in this position.
- Matt finish with bright polished edge of the setting.
This ring is made to order for you and will take 3-4 weeks, should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.