Silver, 18ct gold two band aquamarine double band ring
Please select all options.
Two silver band ring with two lovely aquamarines in 18ct white gold settings.
- 2 x 6mm x 3mm marquise mid blue aquamarines.
- One ring is 1.5mm round section, and the other is 3.2mm flat section making a total ring width of 4.7mm.
- One ring can move freely, while one ring is soldered to the setting. This means the aquamarines stay on top of the ring, and do not fall to the bottom.
- Two options for finish: The top of the setting is polished and the rest of the ring is matt, or fully polished.
- Can be orderd with 18ct white or yellow gold settings.
- Take a look at this modern and bespoke aquamarine stacking ringset for an example of a polished finish and yellow gold setting.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.