18ct gold and platinum marquise diamond two band ring
Please select all options.
A simply beautiful platinum 18ct gold and marquise diamond ring, with smaller pave set diamonds.
This is such a beautiful diamond, and I choose to combine yellow gold with platinum as a subtle contrast. Sue x.
- A 2mm x 1.5mm D shape 18ct yellow gold ring.
- A 2mm square section platinum band.
- The gold ring has a GIA certified 0.40ct weight marquise diamond. Colour - G, clarity SI1.
- The platinum, ring is pave set with 20 x 1.5mm round white diamonds. VS1 colour, F/G clarity.
- The two rings are permanently joined together by a loop with the diamond on top.
- The ring pictured here has a matt finish and the top of the setting around the diamond is polished along with the top of the pave set band.
- Fully polished can be selected alternatively.
- Practical and comfortable to wear everyday.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.