18ct gold two band ring rd18
An unique and unusual wedding ring symbolising linking two people together.
Dear Sue, I have to write to let you know that the very individual ring you made for me, was an enormously successful birthday present for my wife. Your skills in design and originality were much admired by all those present and to which I would add my own personal and grateful thanks. IF
- One 2.5mm oval shape ring and one 2mm round ring.
- The rings are linked together by a yellow gold loop.
- Total ring width 4.5mm.
- The loop is soldered to the narrow band, enabling it to stay on top of the ring.
- Matt 18ct yellow gold and polished 18ct white gold.
- Very comfortable design, perfect for everyday wear.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.