Two band 18ct yellow and white gold ring with diamonds nrg34
One ring made up of two 18ct gold bands, one white and one yellow gold, linked together with pave set diamonds.
- When worn the bands sit together perfectly.
- The 18ct yellow gold band can move freely.
- The setting is soldered to the 18ct white gold band.
- 6 x 1.5mm white diamonds - Vs, F/G quality set in 18ct yellow gold loop.
- 18ct yellow gold band is a 3mm width by 2mm depth oval section.
- 18ct white gold band is a 2mm round section.
- The setting is approximately 9.5mm in length.
- The ring pictured here has a polished finish. Also available with a matt finish and polished setting.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.