Three band 18ct gold and platinum ring with diamonds nrg33
One ring made up of two 18ct gold bands and one platinum band linked together with pave set diamonds.
- When worn the rings sit together perfectly.
- The platinum band in the centre and one of the 18ct yellow gold bands can move freely.
- The setting is soldered to one of the 18ct yellow gold bands.
- 7 x 1.5mm white diamonds - Vs, F/G quality set in 18ct yellow gold loop.
- Each band is a 2mm round section.
- The setting is approximately 9.5mm in length.
- The ring pictured here has a polished finish. Also available with a matt finish and polished setting.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.