Pink pear shape sapphire and diamond stacking 18ct yellow gold ringset OF86
This is such a lovely pink sapphire. I describe it as "bubblegum pink" or "baby pink" and has a lovely depth of colour and sparkle. The second delicate band just slots into the middle of the sapphire ring, making it really tactile and playful! Sue x.
The diamond band slots in and out of the sapphire ring. The rings can be worn on their own or together. It can also stack along side other rings, or can be commissioned to allow your own wedding or eternity ring work with this design.
- Pink pear shape sapphire 1.73ct weight.
- Setting has polished edges.
- Narrow band width is 1.5mm. It's 18ct gold and pave set with 1mm round white diamonds.
- The two bands attached to the setting are 1.5mm and 3mm. Total band width approx 6mm.
- Lovely colour and cut stone.
Size M is ready and will take around 2-3 weeks. Other sizes are made to order and will take around 5 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.