Pear shape emerald and diamond ring
Please select all options.
A simply stunning ethically sourced and conflict free pear shape emerald and diamond ring. Contemporary and unique.
I have become very fond of emeralds over the past few years, and have been using them more and more - this ring is a perfect example. I love the colour tone of green with yellow gold and the sparkle of a white diamond. It is a modern classic. Sue x.
- 18ct yellow gold 2mm x 1.5m D shape band.
- Beautiful 6x4mm pear shape beautiful bright and clean emerald (0.38ct weight).
- All emeralds have a level of inclusions, that is part of their beauty and character, for me I prefer to select a stone that is bright, not cloudy, has a nice intense green and is well cut.
- 3.5mm round diamond, Vs1, F/G.
- All my stones are ethically sourced and conflict free.
- Matt finish with bright polished edges of the settings (pictured here).
- Can be ordered with a polished finish.
- Perfect for a may birthday gift.
- In the last four images the ring is pictured stacked with a simple 18ct gold ring (not included).
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
Made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
It will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.