Pear shape blue sapphire and diamond ring
Please select all options.
A simply stunning ethically sourced and conflict free pear shape blue sapphire and diamond ring. Contemporary and unique.
A simple but stunning stacking ring, that can be worn alone or with another ring too. Sue x.
- 18ct yellow gold 2mm x 1.5mm D shape band.
- Beautiful 6x4mm pear shape beautiful mid blue sapphire (0.42ct weight).
- 4.2mm round diamond, Vs2, G/H (0.30ct weight).
- All my stones are ethically sourced and conflict free.
- Can be ordered with a polished finish (pictured here) or a matt finish with polished edges of the settings.
- Perfect for a September birthday gift.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
Made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
It will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.