18ct yellow gold and champagne diamond ring
Please select all options.
A unique ring with 12 scattered champagne diamonds in an elongated diamond shape. A contemporary wedding or eternity ring that’s perfect for everyday wear.
This ring is a start of a new collection of pieces where I'm exploring using pave setting to create more texture within my work. I'm really excited about where these designs will go over the next few months. More coming soon! Sue x.
- 18ct yellow gold 6mm x 2.2mm court shaped band.
- heavy weight band with a wonderful chunky feel.
- 12 pave set champagne diamonds are organically set in a natural pattern
- 2 x 2mm, 6 x 1.5mm and 6 x 1mm diamonds
- Very comfortable to wear everyday, making it a perfect alternative wedding ring.
- The diamonds are conflict free and ethically sourced.
- Can be matt finished (pictured) or fully polished.
- The ring has a lovely organic texture created when setting the diamonds.
- Alternative amounts of diamonds can be used
- Also swap the champagne diamonds for white diamonds. Please get in touch for details.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
Fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
Arrives in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.