A unique chunky two tone 18ct gold and diamond three band ring gr53
A unique twist on a traditional "Russian wedding ring".
It's wonderfully tactile and comfortable to wear, the movement is lovely, a perfect statement ring while still being completely practical. Sue x.
- Three 18ct yellow gold bands, individually measuring 2mm x 1.5mm.
- D shape bands.
- The top of the loop is platinum and the base is 18ct yellow gold.
- 7 x 1.5mm Vs F/G diamond (the diamonds are conflict free and ethically sourced).
- The diamonds are pave set into the platinum loop.
- One of the bands is soldered to the setting to hold the row of pave set diamonds on top of your finger.
- When worn the gold rings sit together perfectly.
- When worn the depth of the ring is approximately 3mm, while the width is approx 4.5mm wide.
- Available with polished bands or matt bands, the loop is polished on both options.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks, should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
It will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.