Silver and yellow gold diamond contemporary earrings
Please select all options.
Simple earrings, wearable and a little bit different. Perfect for a gift or treat to yourself.
- Silver circles measure 7.5mm wide
- The square wire measures 1.2mm diameter
- 2.5mm vs F/G brilliant cut whites diamonds
- 18ct yellow gold settings
- The version shown here is Matt with polished setting, you can also choose fully polished
- The earrings can be worn with the diamonds at the top or at the bottom
- Silver ear posts and butterfly backs
Really lovey practical studs that you can pop in and wear all the time. You get a lovely sparkle from the diamond and the light reflects nicely from the circle too.
These earrings are made to order and will be ready in 3-4 weeks.
The earrings are fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The earrings will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about these earrings? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.