Silver, 18ct gold and aquamarine ring
Please select all options.
Two band ring consisting of 2mm round section rings, overall dimension 4mm wide.
- 6mm x 3mm marquise mid blue aquamarine.
- One ring can move freely, while one ring is soldered to the setting. This means the aquamarine stays on top of the ring, and does not fall to the bottom.
- Two options for finish: The top of the setting is polished and the rest of the ring is matt, or fully polished.
- The ring has been designed for another band to stack along the one side of the ring. It would work really nicely with my simple and subtle silver ring shown in the last image and in the video.
- Take a look at this modern and bespoke aquamarine stacking ringset for an example of a polished finish and yellow gold setting.
Thank you very much for the ring you made for my wife as an anniversary present, she opened it this morning and loves it and it is a perfect fit. Many thanks.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.