Silver, 18ct gold and green sapphire two band ring
Please select all options.
A unique modern ring combining silver and gold, with a stunning octagonal green sapphire ring.
*Note from Sue...I'm really struggling to source mossy green sapphires to match the size and colour of this exact stone. I have other beautiful green sapphires but there is variation in size or tone. If you are interested, please get in touch to chat.*
This ring is so versatile and practical, the element of space between the bands gives a more dramatic effect and sets the sapphire off so nicely. Sue x.
- A beautiful octagonal green sapphire.
- The stone measures 8 x 6mm.
- A lovely mossy green colour, with a beautiful cut and clarity.
- The setting is 18ct yellow gold.
- The 18ct yellow gold ring is round in section and has a diameter of 1.5mm.
- The silver ring is oval and measures 2.5mm wide by 1.5mm in depth.
- Such a comfortable weight and feel.
- Pictured here: matt with polished setting edge. Alternatively select "fully polished".
- The two bands are soldered in a spayed position with the rubover setting nestled on top.
- Would you rather a different stone? Or size sapphire? Contact Sue about commissioning.
Size P is in stock and can be sent out within a week. Otherwise, the ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.