Platinum two band ring with pave set diamonds plr38
Another one my my classic ring designs. A platinum and pave set diamond contemporary ring.
- The large band is 3.3mm court shape.
- The small band is flat on the outer side and curved on the inside. It is 1.5mm in width and 2mm in depth.
- I have soldered the larger ring to the loop so it stays in place at the top of the ring.
- The smaller ring can move around freely.
- A 2.5mm Vs, F/G quality diamond is flush set into the loop.
- 10 x 1mm pave set diamonds (5 either side of centre loop).
- The loop section is 4.5mm wide and 8mm long.
- Can be ordered fully polished or with matt bands.
Size N is available. Other sizes made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.