Platinum and 18ct yellow gold and diamond ringset nrg47
Contemporary, bespoke and modern platinum and 18ct yellow gold diamond ringset. A stunning wedding ring and/or engagement ring.
Two rings make up this wonderful stacking ringset. I have balanced two diamonds that work so well together and played with using two metal colours, as I know so many of my clients love this aspect of my work. It would make a perfect engagement ring set, reflecting two people coming together, or just a perfect set of rings to stack alongside your own to give them a fresh feel. Sue x.
- A round 4mm, 0.25ct f/g , Vs diamond is set into 18ct gold and soldered off-set to the band.
- The 18ct yellow gold band is 2.5mm court shape (oval).
- A pear shape 5.3mm x 3.7mm f/g , Vs diamond is set in 18ct yellow gold and has a platinum band and ia soldered offset to the band.
The band is 2.5mm court shape band (oval).
- The rings pictured here have a matt finish and the top of the settings around the diamonds is polished.
- The rings can be worn in many variations and other rings can be stacked alongside too.
- This ring can be commissioned with other size and shape diamonds.
I can make these rings in a combination of white and yellow gold, or any metal of your choice, please get in touch for price.
I have size L in stock and ready to send, other sizes are made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need them sooner please do get in touch.
The rings are fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The rings will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about these rings? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.