Platinum, 18ct gold, pink sapphire and two white diamonds ring
Please select all options.
A contemporary alternative engagement, eternity or anniversary ring with stunning pink sapphire.
I love making these designs: each one is so unique to the proportion and shape of the stones. Here, the oval sapphire works so well with the two diamonds of slightly differing sizes. Sue x.
- Two platinum round bands with 18ct yellow gold settings.
- One 2mm D shaped band and one 1.5mm round section band.
- The pink sapphire is 8 x 6 mm, 1.32ct. The setting is 3.5mm deep.
- Larger white diamond is 4mm. The smaller one is 3mm.
- The ring pictured has matt bands and settings, please select polished if you prefer polished bands.
It will take 4-5 weeks to make the ring for you. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.