Platinum, 18ct gold, pink sapphire and two white diamonds ring plr39
A contemporary alternative engagement, eternity or anniversary ring with stunning pink sapphire.
I love making these designs: each one is so unique to the proportion and shape of the stones. Here, the oval sapphire works so well with the two diamonds of slightly differing sizes.
- Two platinum round bands with 18ct yellow gold settings.
- One 2mm D shapred band and one 1.5mm round section band.
- The pink sapphire is 8 x 6 mm, 1.32ct. The setting is 3.5mm deep.
- Larger white diamond is 4mm. The smaller one is 3mm.
- The ring pictured has matt bands and settings, please select polished if you prefer polished bands.
The size is O is available will take 1-2 weeks. Other sizes are made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.