Modern silver and scattered diamond ring nrd05
A modern contemporary silver and diamond ring that would make a beautiful wedding ring, unique engagement ring or stack it alongside your own collection of rings.
This is a really versatile stacking ring, it looks fab alongside D shape or court shape bands, and also has a contemporary feel with the rectangular profile band. Sue x.
- Can also be commissioned with any number of diamonds to make a special wedding anniversary ring or birthday gift.
- Silver ring, flush set with 9 x 1mm and 3 x 2mm diamonds.
- It measures 4mm wide x 1.5mm deep
- Matt or polished finish.
- The ring has a flat top and square side edges, while the inside has a gentle curve to make it feel comfortable.
- Depending on your finger size the diamonds will cover almost half of the band
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.