Cornflower blue sapphire and diamond two band rose gold and silver ring
Please select all options.
A bespoke beautiful cornflower blue sapphire and diamond 18ct rose gold and silver ring, which is wonderfully tactile and comfortable to wear.
Inspired by a recent commission I wanted to include a rose gold and cornflower blue sapphire ring, as the colours complement so nicely. I have also selected a beautiful, excellent quality sapphire to crown this design. Sue x.
I am absolutely delighted with Imogen's ring it is stunning! The rose gold and silver combination works really well. I can’t thank you enough. JR
- One silver band.
- One 18ct rose gold band.
- Each band is 2mm wide x 1.5mm deep.
- D shape bands (curved on the outside of the band, flat against your finger).
- 18ct rose gold settings.
- Ethically sourced and conflict free 7x5 mm pear shape, cornflower blue sapphire.
- A beautiful mid blue sapphire with lots of life and vibrancy, perfectly cut with a beautiful depth of colour.
- 2.5mm round white diamond, VS F/G quality.
- The rose gold band can move freely.
- The ring is designed so another ring can sit snugly alongside the silver band.
- Shown with matt finish and polished setting edge, alternatively select fully polished.
- Contemporary, unique, bespoke, handmade and modern ring.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks, should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.