Cornflower blue sapphire 18ct gold contemporary ring
Please select all options.
A bespoke cornflower blue sapphire 18ct gold ring. Contemporary and unique.
I love cornflower blue sapphires, they have such depth of light, colour and tone. The setting for this design is completely offset to the side of the band, which makes it practical, but I also love the play of proportion and line. A second band can be worn snugly alongside, opposite the sapphire" Sue x.
- 18ct yellow gold 2mm round section band.
- Beautiful 7 x 5 mm pear shape cornflower blue sapphire.
- Matt finish with bright polished edge of the setting (pictured here).
- Can be ordered with a polished finish.
- This is a perfect stacking ring or perhaps a stunning alternative engagement ring.
- Image also shows this ring stacked with a 2mm round section white gold band available separately.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
Size L is ready within 3-4 days. Other sizes made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
It will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.