Bespoke cornflower blue sapphire and diamond two band 18ct gold ring
Please select all options.
A unique sapphire and diamond ring, which is wonderfully tactile and comfortable to wear.
This piece is part of my Limited Edition Collection. I have chosen a beautiful one of a kind, cornflower blue sapphire, which is a truly stunning cut, colour and clarity. Hence, to find another will be tricky, so it is available in the size that is shown below, and then I will work to commission to make one in your size, either with this stone or source an equally beautiful one for you. Sue x.
- Two band ring linked and permanently joined together.
- One band is 18ct yellow gold and is court shape measuring 5mm wide x 2mm deep.
- One band is 18ct white gold and is a round section measuring 2mm wide x 2mm deep.
- The ring has a wonderful chunky heavy weight feel
- The white gold band is soldered to the settings.
- The yellow gold band can move freely.
- I have sourced a very special cornflower blue sapphire. It's a 8x6mm pear shape, weighing 2.83ct. It is beautifully cut, has a lovely richness and depth of colour and is very high quality.
- The diamond is 4.5mm diameter, 0.35ct, G, VS1 and has a GIA certification.
- The stones are set into 18ct white gold.
- The sapphire and diamond are conflict free and ethically sourced.
- The ring is designed to be a standalone ring, or you can stack other bands alongside, underneath the diamond. Making it a lovely option for a contemporary sapphire engagement ring. Chat to Sue about options for a wedding band to compliment.
This ring is available in size O, should you like it in another size, please get in touch to chat about making it for you.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.