Contemporary cornflower blue sapphire and diamond ring
Please select all options.
A unique beautiful cornflower blue sapphire and diamond ring, which is wonderfully tactile and comfortable to wear.
I love the balance of the two colour metals with the sapphire and diamond. It makes the ring so versatile. Sue x.
Received the ring today. Thank you, they both look beautiful and are more stunning in real life than the pictures on your page, especially in natural light. Beautiful. Thanks again. MA (21/08/2023)
I love it. Thank you so much! CJ
The sapphire and diamond ring arrived this morning and I am absolutely delighted with it! It’s lovely to have a contemporary and original design and I am going to really enjoy wearing it. The design was a very important aspect for me as I trained as a furniture designer many years ago and so fully appreciate the aesthetic quality of your work! Thank you very much indeed.SS
- Each is band 2mm wide x 1.5mm deep.
- Total ring width 6mm.
- Two silver bands.
- One 18ct yellow gold band in the centre.
- Beautiful ethically sourced and conflict free 7x5 mm pear shape mid blue sapphire.
- The sapphire is high quality with excellent cut and depth of colour
- 2.5mm ethically sourced and conflict free round white diamond.
- One ring is soldered in position to the two settings, while two bands can move freely.
- Tactile and playful ring
- Shown with matt silver bands, polished 18ct yellow gold band and polished setting.
- Very comfortable to wear everyday.
- Contemporary, unique, bespoke, handmade and modern ring.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks, should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.