Bespoke and modern 18ct gold two band stacking ring with pave set white diamonds nrg16
Dear Sue, The ring fits and looks beautiful. Thank you so much. Best wishes, NL
One ring made up of two bands joined together forever by a row of sparkly diamonds.
- One square section 1.5mm 18ct yellow gold ring and one 2mm D shape 18ct white gold ring.
- The yellow gold band is soldered to the loop.
- The white gold ring moves freely.
- When worn the gold rings sit together perfectly.
- 6 x1.5mm round white diamonds (Vs, F/G quality) pave set into 18ct yellow gold loop.
- The ring pictured here is matt with a polished loop.
The ring is full hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire studio. I have this ring in stock, in size N ready to send to you. I am posting twice weekly at present, however if you need it urgently do get in touch.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue, which helps make it a perfect gift.
If this is a gift and you would like me to send it direct to the recipient, please include those details during the ordering process. I am happy to add a handwritten note from you, if you would like. I package every piece, beautifully and carefully, and often I get lovely feedback on how nice it was to open the package.
All orders are sent Special Delivery, which currently may take an additional day to two for delivery, but is normally next day, however you will have the tracking details and the piece of jewellery is fully insured.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch using the contact form, email is best at the moment.