A unique, contemporary sapphire and diamond double band ring
Please select all options.
A unique sapphire and diamond ring, which is wonderfully tactile and comfortable to wear.
This contemporary ring is very special due to the rich cornflower blue pear shape sapphire and enhanced by the little diamond twinkling to the side. Sue x.
- The stones are set into 18ct white gold, contrasting with the silver bands.
- One ring made up of two bands, permanently linked together.
- One ring is soldered in position to the two settings, while the wider band can move freely.
- Two silver bands.
- The narrow band is 2mm round section band
- The wider band 3.5mm wide x 2mm deep
- Total ring width 5.5mm
- The band have a lovely heavy weight feel
- Settings are 18ct white gold.
- 7x5mm simply beautiful cornflower blue sapphire (approx 0.80ct, each stone varies, but each one will be exceptional in colour and cut).
- 2.5mm round white diamond.
- As shown, the bands have a matt finish and the settings are polished, alternatively select fully polished.
- When worn the bands sit together perfectly.
- The sapphire and diamond are conflict free and ethically sourced.
- The ring is designed to be a standalone ring, or you can stack other bands alongside, underneath the diamond. Making it a lovely option for a contemporary sapphire engagement ring. Chat to Sue about options for a wedding band to compliment.
- The last images shows this ring stacked with my scattered diamond 18ct yellow gold eternity ring.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks, should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.