18ct Gold and Diamond Ring
Please select all options.
A unique chunky two tone gold and diamond ring which is wonderfully tactile and comfortable to wear.
- One ring made up of two bands, all linked together.
- Total ring width (two bands) 5mm x 3mm in depth.
- One of the bands is soldered to the setting to hold the diamond on top of your finger.
- When worn the gold rings sit together perfectly.
- The yellow gold ring can move around freely.
- 4mm round 0.25ct Vs F/G diamond (conflict free and ethically sourced).
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks, should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
Select either fully polished or combination brushed and polished (both variants shown here).
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.