18ct white and yellow gold diamond contemporary earrings ge7
I love combining two colour golds in one design. So many clients enjoy mixing colours in their jewellery and with their watch. These earrings would be a perfect way to compliment your own pieces. Sue x.
Beautiful, simple and sparkling 18ct white and yellow gold and diamond contemporary earrings.
- Perfect to pop in and wear everyday.
- 2.2mm F/G bright sparkling round diamonds in yellow gold setting.
- The circles are white gold with a diameter of 7mm.
- The earrings can be worn in a variation of positions of the ear.
- Ear post and butterfly fitting are 18ct gold.
- Choose your preferred finish (fully polished or matt)
Really lovey practical studs that you can pop in and wear all the time. You get a lovely sparkle from the diamond and the light reflects nicely from the circle too.
These earrings are made to order and will take 3-4 weeks, should you need them sooner please do get in touch.
The earrings are fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The earrings will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this necklace? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.