18ct Gold and Diamond Ring nrg44
Two band contemporary ring in 18ct white and yellow gold.
- Two 18ct white gold bands.
- The white gold is not plated, I prefer to retain the natural warm grey tone 18ct white gold has naturally.
- One of the bands can move around freely while the other band is soldered to the setting.
- The ring is set with a beautiful 4mm round diamond (0.25ct) in an 18ct yellow gold polished button setting.
- The diamond is Vs, F/G quality.
- Each 18ct white gold band is 2mm D shape.
- Total ring width is 4mm.
- The ring pictured has a polished finish. Can also be ordered with matt bands and polished setting.
This is a comfortable modern classic design. The D shape bands make it less chunky, while still making a subtle statement. The two colour golds make it really versatile to co-ordinate with your own white and yellow gold jewellery and watches. Sue x.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.