Silver, 18ct gold and peridot ring nr6per
A unique two band silver ring consisting of 2mm round section rings, overall dimension 4mm wide.
- 6mm x 3mm marquise green peridot.
- One ring can move freely, while one ring is soldered to the setting. This means the peridot stays on top of the ring, and does not fall to the bottom.
- The top of the setting is polished and the rest of the ring is matt, alternatively select fully polished.
- Other stone available too. Sapphire, toumaline, garnet, aquamarine.
- You may also like this silver and gold pink sapphire ring and green tourmaline ringset too!
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.