A unique, contemporary aquamarine and diamond gold and silver ring
Please select all options.
A unique aquamarine and diamond ring, which is wonderfully tactile and comfortable to wear.
OMG just arrived and it is stunning thanks so much! MT
Huge excitement here in Dorset on receipt of the fabulous ring just now!! Prue is absolutely thrilled and we both think it is even more beautiful than we hoped or expected - you are brilliant. Many thanks, H&P
This contemporary ring is all about the beautiful dark blue aquamarine and the sparkle from the diamond.
- 18ct white gold and silver.
- 7x5mm beautiful aquamarine (0.78ct).
- 2.5mm round white diamond.
- One ring is soldered in position to the two settings, while the two bands can move freely.
- Matt/brushed finish with a polished edge on the settings.
- One ring made up of three x 2mm round bands, all linked together.
- When worn the rings sit together perfectly.
- The aquamarine and diamond are conflict free and ethically sourced.
- Contemporary, unique, bespoke, handmade and modern.
- If you would prefer a lighter aquamarine, which would be a more traditional colour for aquamarine, please just add a note during the ordering process.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks, should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.