Platinum double band heavyweight ring with two rows of pave set diamonds
Please select all options.
Another one my my classic ring designs. A platinum and diamond contemporary double band ring with two rows of six pave set diamonds. Chucky heavyweight design.
- The large band is 3mm round.
- The small band is flat on the inner side and curved on the outside. It is 2mm in width and 3mm in depth.
- The small ring is soldered to the loop.
- The large ring can move around freely.
- 12 pave set 1mm Vs, F/G quality diamonds are aligned in two rows of six.
- The loop section is 4mm wide and 8mm long.
- The ring shown has a matt finish. Alternatively choose a fully polished finish.
Size P is available and will take around 1 week. Other sizes are made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.