Hammered platinum and diamond ring - unique and bespoke
Please select all options.
Lovely weight diamond ring, perfect as a wedding ring or eternity ring, or simply a beautiful bespoke dress ring to wear every day.
I have made many variations of this ring for clients as commissions, and recently realised I just need to bring it to my online collection. It's such perfect all-round lovely ring, and each one is truly unique. Sue x.
- The ring measures 4mm wide and 1.7mm in depth.
- It has a lovey hammered finished, each ring is hammered by hand so has a very natural unique finish.
- Choose a matt or polished finish (matt version shown in images).
- Court shape ring.
- There are 14 diamonds in total: 10 x 1.3mm and 4 x 2.2mm.
- Total weight of diamonds 0.13ct.
- The diamonds are scattered in a natural poistion, each one slightly different, making every ring unique.
- I can make this ring with a different number of diamonds to meet your requirements. Contact me for more details.
- The last three images show the ring alongside a silver hammered band, a polished platinum band and a matt platinum band that can be purchased separately (not included).
Ring is exactly as I wanted, looks great in the flesh and the hand beaten look is just as I imagined. C
Hi Sue - Jo‘s ring has arrived and we are delighted with it ! Thank you. P.G.
This ring is made to order and will take 3-4 weeks. Should you need it sooner please do get in touch.
The ring is fully hallmarked and handmade by Sue in her Herefordshire jewellery making studio which you are very welcome to visit by appointment.
The ring will arrive in a beautiful ring box, tied with ribbon and with more details about Sue.
Would you like to chat about this ring? Get in touch or just call Sue on 01885 488836.